Because Ammon keyed me into KrisAnne Hall, I’ve begun to learn a lot about the Constitution. The facts below have taught me how to cut to the core of what is going on. There is no confusion in my mind; it is all quite simple. If we had been taught what the Constitution says, we would have protected it, and neither have we been taught it, nor have we protected it. What are we now going to do about it?
Here is a simple list:
- The Constitution is a contract, and it cannot be broken.It states that the Federal Government cannot own any land outside the ten square miles that is Washington, DC.
- The President has no authority to declare and treat as law the Presidential Directives that are being handed out right and left. Why? Because they are not mentioned in the Constitution. It is that basic. We don’t need to be brilliant to understand these facts.
- The Supreme Court can only give opinions. It cannot make law. It says so in the Constitution.
- The President and Congress can do nothing about taking away our guns. It is written into our contract, the Constitution, that we have the right to hold and bear arms.
- None of the many alphabet agencies we now have to live with are written into our contract, and they have no right to exist. They are not a part of the Constitution.
- Lawyers are not taught the Constitution in law school!
Even a small amount of understanding of these ideas makes life simple and clear. I know now what is going on, what they are doing to us. In case you haven’t taken time to listen to any of KrisAnne Hall and would like to, HERE IS A LINK that will help you out. ~J