The “reported” death of Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia has all the drama of the John Grisham novel The Pelican Brief…and more!
The Death of Antonin Scalia: Chaos, Confusion and Conflicting Reports
– Scalia was found dead in a hunting lodge owned and operated by “Bad Guy” Operative John Poindexter.
– Scalia’s death was unexpected and surrounded with controversy.
– Both local judges that served as Justice of the Peace were “out of town” so Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara pronounced Scalia dead of natural causes without seeing the body…just a phone call from the “officials” on site.
– There were conflicting reports about whether an autopsy should have been performed.
– A manager at the El Paso funeral home where Scalia’s body was taken said that his family made it clear they did not want one…really?
So next they will likely cremate the body and say there’s nothing else that can be done.
So these question will remain unanswered:
Did he die of natural causes?
Was he murdered?
Did he go to ‘The Island” where Enron’s Ken Lay is currently spending his retirement years?
We will never know.
Timing of this could not be more advantageous for the Bad Guys as we now have a split Supreme Court with 4 Conservative Judges and 4 Liberal Judges…meaning a tie on everything…meaning nothing can be done except hear the cases again. Expect months and years of gridlock on ANYTHING going before the Supreme Court.
The battles are heating up as the world falls apart.
Stay in your bunkers!!