As I’ve written, because I’m extremely sensitive energetically, I’m having trouble with my fingers hurting, particularly when using my iPad, but also when using my computer. I’ve had various suggestions, but none felt right to me, mainly because my ‘history’ has made me extremely sensitive to energy.
Finally, this morning I wrote to Josh at TakeBackYourPower.net, whose latest video was what clued me into what was happening: Gestapo in the USA. He just sent me to what looks to be an incredible website with many practical suggestions, none of which I was aware of, and most of which I believe I can implement.
I would like to share it with everyone: Protect Your Family from EMF Pollution: How to Use a Computer Safely.
For instance, concerning a laptop computer, which happens to be my main concern:
How a laptop computer can be used more safely. Utilizing these methods, headaches and fatigue should diminish and you can be on the computer much longer without negative health effects:
- A wired external keyboard and mouse allow the user to not touch the computer. Here is an ultra-low-EMF mouse.
- A wired ethernet connection is used for internet applications (reduces microwave radiation). I recommend Cat-7 ethernet cables as they are better shielded (good for performance and lessening electric fields). Here is a 25′ cable and a 50′ cable.
- Use a Router Guard if you absolutely must be in a situation where a WiFi router is on in your home or at work. This Netgear WiFi router has an easy On/Off switch.
- The “Airport” or wireless functions are turned off so that the computer is not sending out bursts of microwave radiation to search for a wireless router (usually every 10-15 seconds).
- The computer is running on battery power – not plugged in (much lower electric field is created).
- The computer is grounded (not necessarily the user). Note that electric fields in the room should be checked before grounding is implemented. It is usually best to ground the computer itself using USB printer cables and a gator clip to outlet cable. This USB Ground Cord is ideal.
- A Defender Pad is placed over the computer, which shields many different frequencies.
- With an external keyboard and mouse, you can place your laptop on some books or a stand so that you have proper ergonomics as well (not looking down all day).
- The actual computer is farther away from your body, which reduces the amount of EMF pollution that your body/brain is exposed to. Distance is your friend (see pic below):
- If you are EHS, then utilize some of the advanced steps listed in this article.
By taking a few inexpensive and simple steps, you can utilize all the benefits of technology while also keeping your health for many years to come.
* * *
While you may not be having problems like I have, or your lack of sensitivity may hinder your awareness of these problems, it seems to me that everyone should still take a look at this info – before you get into my situation.
My thanks to Josh for all his work with TakeBackYourPower.net and for this swift response to my question.